Tel No: 01242 241882
Management Advisory Service
The Management Advisory Service
Welcome to MAS!
We are specialists in Organisation and Leadership Development and Corporate and Personal Resilience.
We provide analysis, consultancy, facilitation, mentoring, training and coaching services that transform corporate culture, enhance staff wellbeing and performance, and prevent work related stress.
This cuts the costs of sickness absence and presenteeism, and improves bottomline organisational performance.
What we believe in is evidence based and informed by psychological research:
- Creating psychologically healthy workplaces
- Creating a Positive Corporate Culture and working environment with high levels of commitment, trust and employee engagement
- Implementing a Wellbeing and Performance Agenda
- A strong emphasis on stress prevention
- Effective assessment and management of stress risks
- Codes of Conduct that improve organisational culture and manager behaviours
- Enhancing emotional resilience to improve employees’ ability to cope with work related stress and other adversity
For more information on what we do, please click on the links below :
- Our Guides
- Wellbeing and Performance Services
- Positive Corporate Culture
- Codes of Conduct
- Stress Management Services
- In house Development Programmes
You’ll also find lots of free information, tools and tips on this site:
- Culture transformation tools such as our Manager’s Code
- Articles both our own papers and others on the issues that drives us such as Wellbeing and performance, corporate culture, personal resilience.
Call us now on 01242 241882 or contact us to discuss how we can help enhance your organisational performance.
Join Our Mailing List
A FREE Information service
Sending your request. Please wait...
Thanks for subscribing to or email Newsletter,
we hope you will find them informative.
Dont forget you can unsubscribe at any time.
There was a problem sending your email detail. Please try again.
Please enter a valid email before sending.
MAS 2014 public workshops
HPMA HR Deputies Plus
4 Nov 2014, Manchester
Prof Mowbray leading workshop
Developing performance through wellbeing
Managers in Partnership annual conference
19 Nov 2014
Prof Mowbray hosting workshop
The Wellbeing and Performance Agenda
Personnel and Training
National Housing Federation
3 Dec 2014
Prof Mowbray speaking
Wellbeing and Resilience
Health & Wellbeing @ Work 2015MAS Exhibiting
3-4 March 2015
Prof Mowbray speaking on
Psychological Responsibility and Engagement
Institute For Continuous Improvement In Public Services
Annual Conference, York
5 March 2015
Prof Mowbray speaking on
The WellBeing and Performance Agenda