The resilience of individuals is heavily influenced by the cultural context in which they work, together with the behaviours of leaders and managers who control the organisation, combined with the ease with which routine activities of daily working lives are carried out. If the working environment is positive, encouraging and provokes psychological wellbeing, the impact of this will pre-dispose most employees to have stronger attitudes towards challenging and adverse events.
If the workforce has strong attitudes towards challenging and adverse events, then the organisation as a whole will exhibit the characteristics of being flexible, adaptable and robust in the face of challenging pressures for change.
Corporate resilience focuses on creating the environment that pre-disposes the workforce to be resilient, so that the workforce as a whole makes the organisation resilient.
The Corporate Resilience Programme is based on strengthening corporate strategy towards adverse events, such as challenges arising from the economic climate and covers topics such as:
- The use of frameworks that help understand the problems at work.
- The application of frameworks in strengthening corporate resilience.
- The introduction of exercises to help strengthen corporate resilience.
- How this can be applied within your organisation.
This programme can be delivered in a variety of formats to suit different requirements and group sizes.
- 1 hour - raising awareness programme
- One day – raising awareness with taster practical exercises, techniques and approaches
- Two day – for those internal champions embarking on the delivery of an in-house Corporate Resilience Programme
- Mentoring – practical guidance and support
For further information about this in house programme and to discuss running it in your organisation, please request more details here or call Barbara Leigh on 01242 241882.
Other in-house courses related to this programme
Sending your request. Please wait...
Thanks for subscribing to or email Newsletter,
we hope you will find them informative.
Dont forget you can unsubscribe at any time.
There was a problem sending your email detail. Please try again.
Please enter a valid email before sending.
Aviva Wellbeing Day
London 4th October
Derek Mowbray presenting a workshop on The Managers Role in Resilience
Health and Wellbeing Exhibition
6-7 March 2018