The Management Advisory Service is an organisation dedicated to providing you with specialised management and executive services within the scope of the subject areas identified in the site map shown below.
Sitemap for Management Advisory Services
- MAS - our home page
- What Makes a Good Leader
- Managing Personal Resilience
- Managing People
- Managing the Organisation
- What Makes a Good Manager
- What Our Clients Say
- Case Studies
- Derek Mowbray's papers
- Codes of Conduct
- Positive Work Culture
- Training and Development
- Programmes to Promote Wellbeing and Performance
- Corporate Culture
- Management Development
- Resilience Training
- Mindfulness for Managers
- Executive Coaching
- Public Seminars & Workshops
- Masterclass for Champions of Resilience, Wellbeing & Performance
- The Leader and Manager’s Role in Resilience, Wellbeing and Performance
- Strengthening Personal Resilience
- Understanding the Wellbeing and Performance Agenda
- Taking Psychological Responsibility for Self and Others
- Creating a Sustainable Psychological Contract
- Adaptive Leadership Seminar
- Managing People Effectively for Wellbeing and Performance
- Building and implementing an Adaptive Culture for Wellbeing and Performance
- Personal Resilience - Train the Trainer
- Resilience Masterclass for Champions of WellBeing and Performance
- ELearning Programmes
- MAS Questionnaires
- MAS Publications
- MAS Article Library
- Read About Our Team
- Wellbeing and Performance
Need more information?
Call us now on 01242 241882 for further information and to discuss implementing the Manager's Code of Conduct within your organisation or email us
Sending your request. Please wait...
Thanks for subscribing to or email Newsletter,
we hope you will find them informative.
Dont forget you can unsubscribe at any time.
There was a problem sending your email detail. Please try again.
Please enter a valid email before sending.
Aviva Wellbeing Day
London 4th October
Derek Mowbray presenting a workshop on The Managers Role in Resilience
Health and Wellbeing Exhibition
6-7 March 2018