A one day masterclass for Champions of Resilience, Wellbeing and Performance
What do Champions of Resilience, Wellbeing and Performance need to do to make the workplace a fabulous and high performing place to work? 27th September 2017, Central London
The workplace is facing a challenging time with intense pressure on finances, cuts, mergers, acquisitions, globalisation, inadequately trained middle managers, frenetic activity and constant change. This leads to a rise in psychological presenteeism, as individuals feel exhausted and ‘switch off’ to survive, adopting passive resilience resulting in under-performance and a huge cost to organisations in lost resources.
More and more organisations are looking to address the issue through appointing internal champions of resilience, wellbeing and performance. These champions will understand the impact of the situation described very well, and will be trying to find ways of encouraging the workforce to stay engaged and improve their productivity.
This Masterclass is specifically designed for them!
- The challenges facing Champions of Resilience, Wellbeing and Performance:
- Culture of fear
- A belief that transforming organisations is too big an ask
- Senior team not on board
- Leaders and managers who are good at project management but who have little training or understanding about managing people
- Psychological wellbeing is not considered an ethical issue
- Identify the specific challenges for the Champions and how those challenges can be tackled
- Strategies of change
- The Wellbeing and Performance Agenda - a framework for transforming organisations. Using the framework for tackling the challenges outlined and for addressing the specific needs of Champions
- Developing managers as adaptive leaders
- What is Psychological Responsibility, what are the benefits and how can it be applied in practice?
- What is Sharing Responsibility for the Future Success of the Organisation, what are the benefits and how can this be implemented?
- Establishing an adaptive culture based on a culture of Psychological Responsibility and Sharing Responsibility
- Developing an adaptive working environment based on cultural rules
- The role of managers in creating the working environment that provokes psychological wellbeing
- Strengthening individual resilience – how is this achieved?
- Appraising the framework against the challenges. What more needs to be done to address the challenges?
- An action plan
The structure of the Masterclass is designed to encourage maximum participation through the use of questionnaires and exercises. Participants will be encouraged to join in with their own experiences and situation.
A detailed workbook and the slides will be available.
Duration - This is a one day masterclass programme.
Date - 27th September 2017
Times - 9.30 for 1000 – 1700. Refreshment and lunch will be provided.
Location - Prince Philip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5DG
Nearest Tubes: Piccadilly Tube Station, Charing Cross Station, St James’s Park Tube Station
The cost for a single place is £375 + VAT with an early bird fee of £295 + VAT (£354) for bookings received by 31st August 2017.
Discounts may be available for multiple places booked on behalf of a single organisation. For further information, please request more details here or call Barbara Leigh on 01242 241882.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for internal champions of resilience, wellbeing and performance - specialists in OD, HR, L&D, OH, H&S and wellbeing and those with an interest in the wellbeing and performance of their organisation, as well as for the general workforce.
In-house resilience masterclass
We can tailor and provide this Masterclass as an in-house programme for the wellbeing and performance champions in your organisation. For further information, please request more details here or call Barbara Leigh on 01242 241882.
Masterclass for Champions of Resilience, Wellbeing and Performance
27 September 2017, Central London
Purchase a single place
Earlybird price £354 until 31st August
Standard price £450
Don't have a PayPal Account ?
Use a debit or credit card as a PayPal guest
Sending your request. Please wait...
Thanks for subscribing to or email Newsletter,
we hope you will find them informative.
Dont forget you can unsubscribe at any time.
There was a problem sending your email detail. Please try again.
Please enter a valid email before sending.
Aviva Wellbeing Day
London 4th October
Derek Mowbray presenting a workshop on The Managers Role in Resilience
Health and Wellbeing Exhibition
6-7 March 2018