Public Seminars & Workshops
Taking your Training Remote (OnLine)
Taking your Training Remote
How to deliver excellent training remotely
Live, online programmes delivered via Zoom
Are you a trainer? Are you suddenly having to deliver your training online instead of face to face? Would you like to learn how to deliver online workshops that still get great ratings, by making them interactive, fun and highly effective?
This programme is split into two workshops, each 2.5 hours long and delivered over Zoom.
- Workshop 1 is focused on tools and technology,
- Workshop 2 is focused on “translating” your training so it works well remotely.
Both workshops are highly interactive and practical, so you’ll go away with real learnings you can put into practice right away.
To ensure an excellent participant experience, we’re limiting numbers at these workshops to 12.
You can choose to attend a single workshop, or if you would like to attend both, there is a discounted price option - costs and dates can be seen here.
Workshop 1: Driving the Technology for Remote Training.
This workshop is about the basic tools and technology you need in order to run effective remote workshops. It uses low cost/free and publicly available technologies – Zoom, Google Docs, Jamboard. (If you’re confident in learning these tools by yourself, or you're in a corporate environment and can’t access these tools, we recommend you go straight to our level 2 workshop below).
- The technology you need in order to keep people engaged
- How to minimise participant technical issues (there's nothing worse than half your participants not being able to connect...)
- How to use break-out rooms in Zoom, to help people engage and connect
- How to replace the flip-chart and post-its on the wall
Of course this is a remote workshop – so you’ll see:
- How the technology can be used to good effect
- Demonstrations of several exercises translated to a remote context
Please note: To attend this workshop you’ll need a laptop or desktop computer - PC or Mac. (Tablets, Phones and Chromebooks have somewhat restricted access to these facilities – they aren’t suitable for hosting training, or for fully attending this workshop).
Workshop 2: Translating Your Training to Remote
This workshop is designed to help you make your specific training work well in a remote setting. It’s very practical and relevant – we'll work with specific examples that participants bring and explore how to make them work well remotely.
- How to design your training so it works well online
- How you need to interact differently as a facilitator
- How to make remote online training enjoyable and interactive for the participants (so they say things like "it was like 95% of being in the same room together - without the hassles of travel", and so they bond as a group so much they want to stay in touch afterwards)
- Get input on specific issues you have taking your particular training remote
- Your questions answered.
Please note: This training is not about tools and technologies. We won’t be instructing you on how to use the features of the software, but instead helping you to design & deliver great remote training.
To attend this workshop you’ll need a laptop or desktop computer - PC or Mac. (Tablets, Phones and Chromebooks have somewhat restricted access to these facilities – they aren’t suitable for hosting training, or for fully attending this workshop).
Need an invoice or more information?
Please request more details here or call Barbara Leigh on 01242 241882.
Roy Marriott is one of our most experienced trainers of Resilience and Mindfulness, and has been delivering live, interactive online training workshops since 2012. He makes them fun, engaging and highly effective – one participant described them as “95% of the experience of being in the room together.”
This workshop can also be provided as an in-house session for your internal trainers and wellbeing champions. For further information, please request more details here or call Barbara Leigh on 01242 241882.