About our Personal Resilience ELearning Programmes
Personal Resilience ELearning Programmes
Strengthening our resilience helps us to view our world in a manner that places us in control. We can begin to laugh at some of the things going on around us, because we know we can cope, rise up to and deal with the challenges.
About the Resilience ELearning Programmes
The programme is available in 2 formats – Short and In-depth.
1. SHORT RESILIENCE ELEARNING PROGRAMME - ideal for organisations wishing to provide access throughout the organisation to a short Resilience Programme. It takes about 45 minutes to complete. It is a stand-alone programme covering the same ground as our in depth programme but with fewer exercises and only using the 8 question version of our Resilience Assessment Questionnaire (RAQ8). It makes a great introduction to the subject of Resilience.
2. IN-DEPTH PERSONAL RESILIENCE ELEARNING PROGRAMME – an in-depth programme designed to really make a difference. This programme takes about 3 hours to complete fully and includes 2 powerful questionnaires - the 40 question version of our Resilience Assessment Questionnaire (RAQ40) and the Personal Values Questionnaire plus exercises that require the user to think deeply about themselves and their current situation.
The programmes explain the impact that adverse events have on people, and how resilience is about forming an attitude towards an event that determines how you will cope with it and become stronger as a result. The programmes include several exercises that strengthen resilience, and participants are encouraged to continue to practice the exercises as part of their daily lives.
Both programmes contain a range tools, techniques and exercises to challenge and stimulate the mind around 3 aspects of personal control – personal control over oneself, responses to events and responses to people.
The programmes focus on the 8 elements that have the strongest impact on strengthening resilience, namely self-awareness, determination, vision, self-confidence, organisation, problem solving, interaction and relationships.
The IN-DEPTH programme is made up of a number of modules, exercises, assessments and questionnaires, including our Resilience Assessment Questionnaire (RAQ40) and our Personal Values Questionnaire and is accompanied by an Exercise Book which becomes a record of the individual’s resilience journey and a point of reference to implement what has been learnt.
The IN-DEPTH Programme is broken down as follows:
- Resilience framework
- How resilient am I? The Resilience Assessment Questionnaire
- Strengthening your resilience - exercises around the 8 elements in the Resilience Framework
- Bibliography and resources
Purchase an individual licence for our IN-DEPTH Resilience ELearning programme
An individual licence can be bought on the purchase page or from the purchase image icon.
Call us now on 01242 241882 for further information and to discuss implementing our Personal Resilience ELearning Programmes in your organisation or request more details here.