Strengthening Personal Resilience - A Train the Trainer Programme
Our Train the Trainer Programme on Strengthening Personal Resilience provides organisational trainers, internal wellbeing champions, psychologists, HR and OH practitioners with the training, resources, licenses and confidence needed to lead this powerful resilience workshop, developed by psychologist Dr Derek Mowbray.
About the Strengthening Personal Resilience Programme
This programme places personal resilience in the context of the workplace and explores the influences, techniques and approaches that help individuals develop and sustain personal control and resilience at work.
The purpose of this workshop is to strengthen resilience in individuals.
The outcomes from the programme are to:
- Understand why personal resilience is important
- Understand the central characteristics of a resilient person
- Discover the degree of resilience that is already established in the individual
- Identify the threats and events of routine and exceptional daily working lives for which resilience is needed
- Understand how to strengthen personal resilience
- Understand how to embed the techniques and exercises into routine daily working lives.
About the Train-the-Trainer Programme
The programme includes:
- Theories and models of resilience
- Practical activities and exercises to strengthen personal resilience.
- A detailed Facilitator's Guide
- Workbooks and slides for 1 hour, 3 hour and full 6 hour programme
Once you have successfully completed the resilience programme and passed the assessment, you will become licensed to deliver our Strengthening Personal Resilience Programme.
Who is this programme for?
This train the trainer personal resilience programme is for organisational trainers, internal wellbeing champions, psychologists, HR and OH practitioners.
Dependent on the number of delegates.
For further information
This programme can be provided as an in-house session for your internal trainers and wellbeing champions.
For further information, please request more details here or call Barbara Leigh on 01242 241882.